Home › Forums › Business Matchmaking Forum › Baltimore Companies › Interested in Investment in Africa? We are Chinese Companies' Ideal Partner!
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
June 20, 2017 at 9:26 pm #242AnonymousInactive
Libera Partners is a US firm with extensive experience in African markets in the infrastructure, power, oil and gas, industrial, manufacturing and ICT sectors. Our Services include deal structuring, project finance and investment support; end-to-end solutions in Africa privatization and bid process; and entrepreneurial partership and business development. In this mission trip to China, we are seeking for partners in the following areas:
1. Oil and Gas: Seeking for partners interested in opportunities to acquire oil assets being sold / divested by international oil companies such as Shell, Chevron and ExxonMobil. These assets have between proven reserves between 50 to 500 million barrels of oil equivalent (gas and liquids).
2. Power & Electricity: Several West African power deals including development of generation plants, independent power plants, power services and other opportunities in the power sector.
3. Infrastructure Projects: Seeking for partners interested in developing or executing infrastructure projects in railway, road, power plants, refineries and other industrial plants. Funding is available via guarantees provided by private equity and international banks.
4. Financial Services: Partnership opportunities exist to lend to projects as well as take ownership in several financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies and investment services firms.
Libera Partners is a US firm with extensive experience in African markets in the infrastructure, power, oil and gas, industrial, manufacturing and ICT sectors. Libera Partners provides innovative market entry, business development and business partnerships for clients seeking emerging markets business opportunities. We offer end-to-end solutions for companies seeking to do business in Africa. Our services Include:
1. Deal Structuring, Project Finance and Investment Support
Libera Partners brings expertise structuring deals for equity and debt, as well as long-standing relationships with Africa-focused international private equity funds and international development finance institutions.
2. End to End Solutions in Africa Privatization and Bid Processes
Libera Partners offers end-to-end solutions for international firms seeking to acquire or bid on African assets or major infrastructure development projects. Libera provides strategic advice, knowledge of domestic partners, and project development for international partners seeking participation in overseas bid processes.
3. Entrepreneurial Partnerships and Business Development
Libera Partners works with international companies seeking market entry and regional development strategies in African markets. We bring expertise in business development, JV and SPV structuring, and market analysis.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.