Welcome to BXSCC Business Matchmaking Forum
Online Business Matchmaking Forum is developed, hosted and owned by Baltimore-Xiamen Sister City Committee (BXSCC) in its cooperation with China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT)-Xiamen Sub Branch, with the purpose of fostering and enhancing bilateral relations between business communities of the two cities. Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
Disclaimer and the Forum’s Policy
1. Guests without a username or without logging in have access to seeing the information on the forum; therefore, the information you choose to share and exchange on the forum are considered not confidential and non-proprietary. Under no circumstances shall Baltimore-Xiamen Sister City Committee (BXSCC) and the Business Matchmaking Forum on the Committee’s official website (the Forum) bear any responsibility for any losses, damages and disputes whatsoever due to the shared information on the forum.
2. Contents of the posts reflect the views of individual forum users only. The Forum does not endorse posts on the Forum in any way, and it does not verify the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. BXSCC and the Forum bear no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results.
3. Any links to third party websites appeared on the Forum are provided for the convenience of the users only who distributed such information. The BXSCC and the Forum do not review each third party websites and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their contents.
4. Link to the Forum may only be done on the basis that the no page of the Forum is replicated, and that no implications are made that the BXSCC or the Forum endorses any services or products unless it has been specifically agreed with BXSCC or the Forum. In the event of the breach of such principle, BXSCC and the Forum reserve the rights to pursue indemnification for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such actions.
5. The Forum fully recognizes the users’ rights and freedom of expression. In order to maintain a healthy and reasonable platform of etiquette which is conducive to yielding effective and efficient communication among participants, the Forum may remove posts and replies which do not contribute to new ideas, which do not relate to the purpose of the Forum, or which are in lack of appropriate decorum.
6. The Forum reserves the right to adjust and modify this Disclaimer and the Forum’s Policy.